The following forms are available to download and complete:
- Data request form (PDF): Request data, including police or traffic accident reports. If requesting data about you, submit the form and a copy of a valid state ID, driver’s license, military ID or passport. Forms must be submitted via email or mailed.
- Minnesota motor vehicle accident report form (PDF)
- Permit to Purchase (PDF): Apply to purchase a firearm using this fillable online form, making sure you sign and date the four (4) SIGNATURE and DATE lines. Email the form and a copy of a valid state ID, driver’s license, military ID or passport to PoliceRecords@lakevillemn.gov or via the mail to: Police Department, 9237 183rd St. W., Lakeville, MN 55044.
- Block party request (PDF)
- Outdoor entertainment event permit application (PDF)
- Parade permit application (PDF)
- How do I register as a solicitor?
Submit (1) the Solicitor Registration Form (PDF), along with (2) a copy of your valid driver’s license and (3) the Business’s COVID-19 Preparedness Plan that has been signed by senior management responsible for implementing the Plan. Submit the 3 documents to PoliceRecords@lakevillemn.gov or by mail to: Lakeville Police Department, 9237 183rd St. W., Lakeville, MN 55044. Per Emergency Executive Order 20-56, any worker who can work from home must do so. Workers and customers must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet. Masks and face coverings are strongly encouraged.